MISSHA Silky Lasting Lip Pencil | Swing Petal (PK02)
Multi-purpose lip pencil, comfortably long-wearing, and soft vibrant colors
1. Multi-lip pencil for all your lip makeup looks
Easily draw to achieve natural lip line, full cover lips, gradation lips, and even two-tone lips
2. Get stylish lips
Vibrant color and smooth, non-drying finish to create stylish silky matte lips
3. Smooth and comfortably long-wearing
Shea butter and vitamin E derivatives for soft lips, and a long-lasting formula for color that lasts all day
STEP 1. Preparing clean and clear lips
Before lining lips, apply lip balm or cream on dry lips, press lightly with tissue, powder or pact and start lip makeup.
STEP 2. Choosing lip liner matching lipstick
Choose similar color of lip liner matching lipstick shade.
When you express more vivid lip lines, apply deeper shade of lip liner.
STEP 3. Lining lips
Line lips to outer directions on the center of upper lip and do along the same way for lower lips.
STEP 4. Fill lip color
Fill lip color to inner direction on the edge of lip lines.
STEP 5. Remove borders
Naturally mix lower part of lip liner with lipstick to prevent from dividing lines between lip lines and lipstick color
Twist up 1-2mm and line or fill in lips.
1. Lip line: get a lip pencil that matches your lipstick and slowly draw following lip line
2. Full cover: after drawing lip line, fill in lips with liner
Recommended for :
- those who want to draw a clean yet natural lip line
- those who want to experiment and try different lip makeup looks
- those who had difficulty getting a clean lip line when applying lip products
- those who think lip liners are for middle-aged woman